We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our executives at Netflix in Los Gatos, CA based in-office on a hybrid schedule.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times as well as an interest and enjoyment in planning team activities and events. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain calendars for 3 Directors plus support for their directs and broader teams for an org of over 150; manage alignment with their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally, and booking various events
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, including passport renewals and processing visas
• Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport
• Plan annual Leadership offsites (manage attendees, logistics, drive planning and facilitation on site)
• Plan various events and support Consumer Engineering events on-site as needed
• Process expense reports
• Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for their teams
• Assist with managing a travel budget for an organization of 250+ employees globally distributed
• Assist with managing OKR reviews and other operational reviews
• Display professionalism in communication with internal and external partners
• Ability to handle special projects and ad hoc requests as needed, e.g. assistance with preparing a presentation, org charts, spreadsheets, etc.
• 3+ years as an Executive/Administrative Assistant
• Prior experience supporting executives is a must
• Prior experience supporting global teams and associated travel is a must
• Event organization experience
• Experience in setting up and maintaining a budget
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Google Workspace preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Team player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $60,000 - $240,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj4000-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.