The VP of Revenue Strategy & Windowing will help develop and lead revenue strategies and windowing analysis across multiple business units (Entertainment, Studio, News and Sports). This role will partner with key functional leaders on revenue strategy and business development initiatives in support of NBCU Telemundo's New Revenue Streams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for leading content valuation, gap analysis for revenue forecasting, market assessments, pricing analysis sizing of new opportunities, strategic long-range planning, and partnership structures
• Help the organization to understand the performance and value of content on different platforms, in different windows and across multiple media verticals.
• Collaborate with colleagues across the business to gather and assess internal and external information to generate new business ideas and initiatives
• Lead financial modeling work including analysis to support prospective commercial transactions and partnerships.
• Present complex information and data in a clear, concise and structured manner to key stakeholders, effectively articulate ideas and concepts via conversation, phone, email, written presentations.
• Build strong and productive working relationships with colleagues and partners of all backgrounds, nationalities, experience levels, and interests.
• Stay current and knowledgeable about the global media & entertainment industry and support the Streaming team in continually evaluating new market trends and competitive opportunities/threats.
• Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, presentations, and analyses to support senior decision makers.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in management consulting or corporate/divisional strategy, business development (non-sales), or corporate development from the media, entertainment or content related technology industries.
• Proven experience driving strategy, conceptualizing, structuring and building new business models.
• Experience working with digital on-demand platforms and multi-platform windowing eco-systems.
• Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis (e.g., developing and interpreting financial models).
• Established ability to deliver presentations and present analysis, data and options to senior leadership in order to drive best-in-class business decisions.
• Collaborative influencer and leader with the ability to communicate at all levels and across business units, in a heavily matrixed environment.
• Experience building and managing relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders.
• Ability to successfully pivot between supreme attention to detail and big picture thinking, exceptional work-planning, pacing and organizational skills, along with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with several deliverables under tight deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree/MBA degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7eky-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.