Ad Product & Integrations Specialist
New York, NY
Following years of success with NBCUniversal's programmatic private marketplace, programmatic guaranteed, and open exchange solutions, the Vice President, Programmatic Strategy & Analytics will be responsible for further evolving our programmatic offerings, leading the strategy and analytics of the digital programmatic advertising business and products. In this role, the VP will be a strategic partner with NBCUniversal Sales, Product, Operations & Planning leadership responsible for setting the strategic vision and commercialization plan and managing the platform's performance and yield. This includes developing the pricing, packaging and positioning of NBCUniversal programmatic offerings, working with the senior sales leadership of the company to educate and provide expertise for the use of programmatic tools and data-enabled products as part of their sales offerings. You will serve as the point person for NBCUniversal's interaction with various ad tech partners supporting the company's programmatic offerings.
• Lead team to provide strategic vision and commercialization plan for the incorporation of programmatic products into overall NBCU sales portfolio.
• Partner with product management, technology and client teams to develop robust strategic growth roadmaps that consider organic (product, innovation) and inorganic growth opportunities (M&A, JVs, venture capital, etc.) in existing and adjacent markets that accelerate NBCU's mission
• Work closely with Product, Planning, Marketing and Operations teams to determine all pricing, packaging, positioning and technical implementations.
• Create detailed business cases, specifications and help maintain an active and dynamic product roadmap to achieve both short and long-term strategic objectives.
• Oversee reporting & analytics of the programmatic platform to help drive performance, forecast revenue opportunities and manage yield.
• Identify key KPIs to measure and plot progress as new initiatives, products, and roadmap features are rolled out to markets.
• Lead relationships as point person for evaluation, negotiation and implementation in support of programmatic product strategies with key vendors such as SSP partners, contextual technologies, Identity solution providers.
• Work with AdSmart Programmatic Sales to understand voice of the customer feedback, champion clients' needs; ideate and push forward feature enhancements that further support clients' business while aligning with NBCU business strategy.
• business interests in all relevant internal forums, including but not limited to streaming colleagues, identity councils, etc.
• Empower team and create future executives while providing leadership, feedback & guidance.
• 8+ years in digital advertising, with 6+ years of direct experience in the programmatic strategy media ecosystem (e.g. exchanges, ad networks, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, CTV platforms).
• Proven experience in programmatic video and OTT & CTV sales, including demonstrated grasp of OTT monetization and measurement.
• Working knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem including audience targeting, the programmatic landscape, and different media types, with a specific emphasis on Video/OTT.
• Demonstrated understanding of the technologies behind programmatic monetization.
• Previous people management experience required.
• Ability to interpret programmatic data patterns and bid metrics (delivery, bid rates, win rates, etc.).
• Expert in the programmatic space with deep knowledge about Ad Exchanges, SSPs, DSPs, RTB, PMPs, Deal Types, Optimization, Ad Serving, and with deep personal knowledge of, and a strong professional network in, the advertising technology ecosystem.
• Ability to operate effectively in a complex global organization; collaborate with key players within the broader structure.
• Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, the ability to think and act strategically, and the tools and tactics necessary to implement strategy in an environment with high expectations for growth and delivery of revenue goals at a global scale.
• Exceptional communication skills to convey technical and advanced concepts in precise and clearly understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
• Strategic vision to predict new trends in digital marketing and implement sound strategies to capitalize on new business opportunities ahead of our competitors.
• Experience leading teams and driving multiple initiatives concurrently & successfully.
• Highly analytical, strategic thinker, problem solver with strong attention to detail.
• BA/BS or equivalent years of experience, MBA preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8q22-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.