Account Services Representative
New York, NY
Vice President, Sales Enablement (CRM)
The Vice President, Sales Enablement will support the Ad Platforms, Operations, and NBCUniversal's National and Global Ad Sales teams in development and execution of CRM tools.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build a product strategy for a large-scale CRM transformation with new features and capabilities as usage has increased drastically over the past year and is expected to continue to grow.
• Lead a product and support team for multiple sales enablement tools.
• Lead the existing NBC Ad Sales process for designated properties.
• Collaborate with executive sales, marketing, research, finance and commercial operations leaders on ad sales process enhancements.
• Validate proposed enhancements with co-workers in Ad Platform and Operations supporting other properties, evaluate technologies to support enhancements, and work with IT to implement changes.
• Champion and provide functional support for all modifications to existing interfaces with sales, traffic, incentive compensation, and accounts receivable systems for designated properties.
• Support evaluation of current capability ROI, usage and partner impacts.
• Oversee accuracy of Ad Sales data (accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc.).
• Manage data quality and data validation activities on a regular basis, including automatic and manual data cleansing.
• Ensure security and sharing settings are accurate for designated properties (role hierarchies, sharing rules, public groups, library access, etc.).
• Research new technologies, trends and software in customer relationship management.
• 5+ years of experience with large scale CRM management, ideally Salesforce.
• Track record of success communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing.
• Proven facilitation skills and ability to work with multi-functional teams (business, IT, sales, and vendors).
• Proven ability to be both strategic and tactical while addressing business and product requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to think proactively and manage multiple projects.
• Success managing projects which require organization and attention to detail.
• Ability to understand business needs, translate them to technical requirements and deliver value-added solutions.
• Advanced Excel skills are a plus for dashboards and reporting.
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience.