Account Services Representative
New York, NY
Vice President, Product – Ad Sales Global, Pitch to Pay (P2P)
The Vice President, Product - Ad Sales Global Pitch to Pay (P2P) is an essential position to the NBCUniversal Advertising Platform Solutions team. The person in this role will build the Product strategy and architecture for Global P2P for the entire Advertising Sales organization, which includes local, national, syndication, and global sales teams across all platforms (streaming, digital, and linear). These business solutions will support Global Planning, Inventory, Account Services, Finance and Sales Operations teams. This Vice President will collaborate primarily with Ad Sales Management and Engineering to develop strategies and tools in order to support the operational business teams and workflow. The Vice President, Product (Global P2P) will be part of the product team building out One Platform.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build a product strategy and architecture for the Global Pitch to Pay (P2P) Product.
• Work closely with co-workers to align the Global product strategy with the overall One Platform strategy, vision and roadmap.
• Lead a Product and Support team for Global P2P tools.
• Collaborate with Sales, Planning, Marketing, Research, and Finance leaders on the global ad sales process and enhancements.
• Work closely with Strategy, Planning, and Commercial Operations team leaders to define the roadmap and execute on the strategy, goals, and process for the global team.
• Partner with Technical Product Manager and Engineering Team on roadmap and solutions.
• Work closely with Ad Sales Training Team to develop training plan and materials related to the new Product.
• Strategize with executive business sponsors to optimize application effectiveness and efficiency, with both long- and short-term goals in mind.
• Communicate and document new project requirements and expectations to development team and technical executives.
• Communicate application enhancements, updates and process changes to business users and support teams.
• Present and train users and support teams on current/future functionality.
• Collaborate with support teams to ensure user needs/expectations are consistently met.
• Validate proposed enhancements with co-workers in Ad Platform and Operations, supporting other products and initiatives.
• Share best practices with co-workers in Sales Solutions, as well as other Comcast organizations.
• Evaluate technologies to support enhancements, and work with IT to implement changes.
• Provide project management support; at times, drive conversations with the end goal being to drive results.
• Identify/document project risks and multiple mitigation strategies to ensure successful project execution.
• Communication of project updates to the broader NBCU organization and/or key project stakeholders.
• Oversee and manage all Ad Sales ad-hoc system requests related to the Global P2P Product.
• Play a key role in the requirements gathering, design, and development for the larger custom-built Ad Sales system, Universal Workspace.
• Support the Vice President, Platform Solutions in overall program management of the larger ad product technology roadmap as needed.
• Minimum 8 years' experience working in the media industry with at least 3 years' experience working in an advertising sales or adjacent job function.
• Minimum 5 years of product management experience.
• Proven skills with product development.
• Proven skills with process documentation and system applications.
• Working knowledge of display, video, mobile, audience and inventory platforms.
• Demonstrates attention to detail while reviewing project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project requirements.
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts, in verbal and written communication, for a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical.
• Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and negotiate resolutions to problems.
• Ability to organize meetings; including creating pertinent agendas, managing conversations, and summarizing the results into a set of decisions made and next steps.
• Extensive multi-tasking capabilities in a highly dynamic environment.
• Expert user of MS Office/MS Excel.
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Proven ability to build relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
• Proven facilitation skills and ability to work with multi-functional teams (business and IT).
• Proven ability to be both strategic and tactical, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Track record of operating with accountability and integrity.
• Proven ability to enhance skillsets of other team members
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91zj9-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.