Account Services Representative, Syndication
New York, NY
The Advanced Advertising Strategy & Partnerships team is responsible for developing a holistic business strategy for the NBCUniversal portfolio of data businesses, both linear and digital. That includes identifying profitable revenue opportunities, developing the structure, capabilities, go-to-market & commercialization strategies and execution plans necessary to capture the growth opportunities. We partner closely with the sales teams, agency & client partnership teams, and various internal functions (Planning, Product, Finance, Insights & Measurement, etc.) to manage the advanced advertising business across all screens (linear and digital). Additionally, this is the team that manages relevant partnerships such as OpenAP. This group charts the relevant sales strategies for the teams, and then ensures NBCU can deliver on those promises for our clients.
The Vice President, Advanced Advertising Strategy & Partnerships, will lead the setting of the go-to-market strategy for the NBCU Audience Insights Hub, Data-Driven Linear, Programmatic TV, Cross-Platform Planning & Measurement solutions, and household addressability.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partnering with Ad Sales Management on go-to-market strategy (Upfront, Multi-platform selling, Portfolio selling across verticals, etc.), defining custom audience/ total audience / converged strategy.
• Coordinating with Product teams on setting roadmap prioritization that align to growth opportunity (e.g. jointly identifying areas for investment based on marketplace demand).
• Driving monetization of NBCU Audience Insights Hub via setting of selling strategy and operationalizing wing-to-wing processes for new products.
• Lead commercialization and marketplace education of NBCU Audience Insights Hub.
• Partnering with Business Management on business performance, analytics, revenue pacing and key areas for growth.
• Cross-functional lead on broader Sales process improvements to drive efficiencies.
• Data partnership strategy & management.
• Advanced advertising competitive landscape & industry analysis and trending.
• Participate and advise on industry initiatives (e.g. new currency solutions and marketplaces).
• Lead analytics and partner with BI teams to implement new reporting strategies related to the advanced advertising business.
• Advise on yield strategy in partnership with planning and finance teams.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in a business strategy role at an ad technology vendor, media company, agency, sales organization or in related field.
• Minimum 4 years of experience developing advanced advertising and/or multiplatform (digital, linear, etc.) sales strategies.
• Proven success managing direct reports.
• Proven ability to work across functions, defining goals, and driving action and execution on goals; Strong ability to lead direct and indirect teams.
• Advanced quantitative and analytical skills, including strong knowledge of Excel.
• Demonstrates excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; the ability to present results of complex analyses clearly and succinctly.
• History of managing competing priorities effectively, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
• Demonstrated passion for media and a strong intellectual curiosity.
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent ability to drive change.
• Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93bn7-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.