The Traffic Coordinator will support the Traffic and Operations department by being responsible for the execution of broadcast advertising for international territories. This position ensures accurate placement of insertion orders into program logs that are compliant with customer requirements. They are also responsible for developing relationships and ensuring ongoing communication with the different advertising agencies.
• Create 5 to 6 logs daily for assigned channel/feed
• Input and organize all commercial spots that the Ad Sales department submits.
• Ensure that spots comply with all legal regulations and rules for each region and ensure that no errors are made
• Conduct air checks for logs to make sure that what the client has requested is actually aired; making sure that commercials are not next to any competitors, they are aired at designated time, and the spots are aired for the quantity requested per hour & day.
• Coordinate commercial placement and special request for Live Events logs.
• Insertion of Barters and Globosat sales orders in Mydas.
• Insertion of UC Brazil Sales orders for all regions in TV MAIS.
• Generate house numbers for each commercial to input in the system, as well as send to Ad Sales to update client; send receipts of aired material to corresponding departments for clients
• Organize spots according to importance & urgency
• Monthly reconciliations with Finance to go over any errors or spots that were not aired properly or as scheduled in order to reconcile payments correctly.
• Work constantly with Ad Sales in order to stay updated on client requests. Coordinator must also be editing all changes made in order to ensure successful scheduling to be aired; track reports for each client.
• Work with Finance department to create the monthly reconciliations for each channel or feed
• Tracking of missing materials.
• High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor's in Business or communication is preferred.
• Previous work experience in a technical business environment or in an administrative support role.
• Ability to work with a variety of software systems; prior experience with traffic software preferred.
• Knowledge with Landmark Scheduling System software or similar system is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
• Language: Fluent in English & Spanish
• Has a general knowledge of advertising. Experience working in the Media/TV and Broadcast Traffic industry
• Ability to work with a variety of software systems; prior experience with traffic software preferred
• Knowledge of the different markets in Latin America, such as rules, regulations, and culture
• Good customer service & collaboration with teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and to adapt and work well in a rapidly changing environment while keeping with tight deadlines
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke8zp-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.