Video On Demand Co-Ordinator
London, United Kingdom
Traffic Assistant FTC, Remote/ Part Time Possible
The Traffic Assistant is responsible for the contract reporting for Commercials and Sponsorship campaigns booked to CNBC's broadcast schedule. They are part of the Sales team as an important functional part of the sales execution. They will work closely with the Traffic Manager and Traffic Executive to provide exceptional client service to the advertising sales team on a daily basis, as well as partner networks across CNBC International in EMEA.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task whilst working to strict deadlines. They will be someone who excels at meticulously troubleshooting problems, resolving issues with accuracy. The candidate must possess a positive and client focused attitude with strong administrational skills. A hardworking and determined individual would be well suited for this exciting new position. The team works remotely.
• Liaison with local/global NBCUniversal Catalyst teams on booking and scheduling of advertising campaigns, materials submission and copy instructions.
• Responsible for managing all contract reporting. Pre / Post Transmission, and Contract Reconciliation.
• Preparing and finalizing the daily commercial transmission logs for broadcasting for specific region feeds.
• Work with Traffic Executive to reconcile and verify daily commercial transmission logs for broadcasting.
• Complete the crucial rebook process, for dropped spots to ensure each campaign delivers its agreed contract.
• Scheduling of Business Development and barter campaigns from NBCUniversal Catalyst, Business Development and Marketing team.
• Liaison with any affiliates on their domestic regulations and approval on commercials (CNBC Asia Pacific team).
• Maintaining and housekeeping of commercials data library
• Working with Research to provide data to finalise Post Campaign Analysis.
• Learning and owning the process of the in house system to capture Off Air recording requests for clients and sales people.
• Working closely with Finance to provide reports for the End of Monthly billing cycle.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma and/or university degree or equivalent experience.
• Excellent administrational skills and attention to detail to provide exceptional client service.
• Capable of handling short deadlines and work in a fast-paced pressurised environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer proficiency.
• Positive working attitude and a willingness to learn and develop.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d817y6-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.