The Talent Relations Coordinator plays an active role in supporting Talent Relations across NBCU Entertainment's Scripted content, which includes the following networks: NBC, Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, and USA.
The Talent Relations Coordinator will p rovide administrative support for the VP of Talent Relations :
• Answer phones, schedule meetings, book travel, arrange delivery services, handle expense reports
• Maintain all contacts in Outlook and constantly update talent and show information
• Maintain all calendars including VPs and series production calendar
• Coordinate special talent appearances by booking hair/makeup and travel including cars, flights, hotel and booking cars for big events and handling day-of logistics
• Assist with special events including TCA, Upfront, Comic-Con, Screenings, etc.
• Research, order, package and send gifts to talent
• Gather vendor invoices, reconcile credit card purchases and maintain gift-budget ledger
• Organize talent visits to Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park
• Bachelor's degree required
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be a self-motivated individual who has the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Must possess strong work ethic and be dependable
• Must have a high level of organizational skills with attention to detail
• Requires excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information. Candidate will be working with private information which requires a high-level of professionalism.
• Requires excellent writing, communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge of current events and people within the entertainment industry is preferred.
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g63zz0-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.