Head Of Global Talent Acquisition
New York, NY
What You'll be Doing
You'll be part of the Enterprise Solutions team within Talent Development. We create and run the enterprise-wide strategy, tools and processes to get to know our employees – who they are, what they need – and understand how they feel about working at NBCUniversal. You'll impact the employee experience through the discovery, design, and deployment of enterprise solutions including surveys, performance feedback, talent mobility and talent reviews. You'll manage our global talent data at the Talent Lab, from the first stage of nominations to identify and select talent for strategic development experiences, to the final stage of updating the LMS with alumni records to help inform HR decisions.
At the core of this role, you will:
• Use data to measure, monitor, and improve the solutions and programs of our greatest asset at NBCUniversal – our talent.
• Provide oversight on the Learning Management system and partner with HR Operations and IT to enable effective virtual and in-person learning.
• Help power our larger Enterprise Solutions suite of processes.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Drive the analysis and management of our growing set of global talent data from our Talent Lab suite of experiences:
• Own and manage the integrity of our talent data
• Drive our end to end talent identification and nomination process – from eligibility, to business spreadsheets, to consolidation and initial review
• Produce, visualize and present data insights that enable us to make great decisions
• Perform analysis using advanced excel skills and other applications to see our impact on the organization
• Lead the systems operations that support our Talent Development initiatives:
• Maintain the Talent Lab portion of our LMS – update talent records, build offerings, schedules, manage registrations, and analyze reporting data
• Manage digital resources for global HR (e.g. Talent Lab reports)
• Support the execution of and help scale global talent management processes –e.g., employee surveys, performance feedback, talent reviews/succession planning – and bring that technical perspective to innovate and improve the UX
• Collaborate with HR generalists, Business OD professionals, HR Operations, and Corporate Communications on additional Talent Management needs
• Manage the administration, communication and schedule of our global Core Labs
• Lead our communications strategy for the project, sharing our consistent message on the what, how and why of Core Labs, guiding our regional communication leads to follow suit
• Act as the local logistics lead, handling the administrative and planning needs to get our local NY Core Labs scheduled and running
What You'll Have
We're a lean team that moves quickly, so to jump on in, we'll expect that you have at least 3 years of experience in Talent Management and Organizational Development. You'll know your way around HR analytics and reporting. You'll showcase your advanced knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools and other business-related data analysis strategies. You're fluent in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
You've been sitting in media/entertainment/tech, and a fast pace excites you. You naturally stay up to date with tech trends and what's working in the talent space and jump in without fear to new tools. You've got a designer's eye and are experienced with graphic design and publishing tools like InDesign.
You have interest and experience in organizational development, and/or designing, developing, and delivering learning solutions. You have a Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field. Working with a challenging customer thrills you. You're game and ready to build relationships with anyone. You've shown this through your previous consulting and project management experience, juggling multiple tasks with multiple deliverables for multiple audiences.
More about the Talent Lab at NBCUniversal
The Talent Lab is NBCUniversal's suite of development experiences that are uniquely designed to develop and engage our people to deliver for the future. We meet NBCUniversal talent at key transition points in their career, and deliver signature experiences at our Talent Lab, that allow us to
• align talent that are new to a significant role shift to the expectations, business, and culture of the company
• build the media skills, business acumen, and capabilities needed to drive our businesses forward, and
• accelerate our high potential talent to create, invent, and deliver the future of media.
• elevate high-performing diverse talent and amplify their impact across the organization.