Setting the Scene:
We're building the most strategic, well-informed and engaged workforce in media. As talent attraction champions at NBCUniversal, the Talent Branding team tells the story of what it's like to work at one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. We're looking for a Talent Branding Specialist to help us continue to attract and engage top talent through recruitment marketing initiatives.
Do you thrive in an environment where collaboration is at the heart of it all? Are you an expert in content creation, social media and analytics? If you're a digital practitioner that's looking to see your work make a direct impact, building upon NBCUniversal's award-winning employer brand, you should read on…
What You'll be Doing:
Brand awareness. Talent attraction. Visual storytelling.
You'll join our Talent Acquisition Operations Team and report to the Talent Branding Manager. You'll be our ultimate point person when it comes to branding our recruitment efforts across the board and will play an integral part in managing our social media presence across our @WorkatNBCU and @NBCUinterns handles, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. This role serves as the in-house expert on digital media content, uniquely positioned to blend your skills of creative marketing and graphic design within the HR space.
Here's what that looks like for you…
Graphic Design/Content Creation:
• You'll be our designer for recruitment marketing assets including photography, animation, videography/video editing, creating custom content to showcase life at NBCU across our portfolio of brands.
• You'll get up to speed with our EVP and be able to act as a consultant with key stakeholders and advise on best practices in relation to EB guidelines, visual identity, design elements and creative application.
• As part of a global team, you'll participate in cross-functional projects to provide quality and consistency across employer brand materials, supporting enterprise brand strategy, standards and positioning.
• At the tactical level, you will own our content calendar, create a steady stream of organic content, leverage performance metrics to experiment and test new content ideas. At the strategic level, you will champion new ideas and opportunities to connect with external talent.
• Our social scheduling platform will be your most frequented tab. You'll monitor, schedule and approve social posts. You'll also be our point of contact with our external rep, ensuring that we're maximizing our usage.
• You'll work closely with the Candidate Experience Manager to strategize candidate engagement across social channels.
• You'll work with social counterparts across the business to identify opportunities for cross promotion and collaboration.
• You'll make ongoing recommendations to implement new digital media tactics and best practices.
Data Analytics & Strategy:
• Re-define our KPI's and constantly measure, analyze and report on digital campaign success, creating best practices for the TA Team.
• Partnering with the Senior Talent Branding Specialist, you'll build out a paid social strategy.
• You'll be able to see the big picture and create reports around social metrics, as well as our external and internal careers websites. You'll make recommendations based on the data to work towards business goals.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field.
• At least 2+ years of experience, working in Recruiting, HR, Marketing or other creative fields.
• Experience in analyzing social media data and using that data to make calculated decisions on both paid and organic efforts.
What You'll Have:
• You've executed social campaigns from start to finish, have a strong sense of ownership and pride yourself in delivering high quality marketing, social, web, collateral copy and content.
• Knowledge of crafting custom assets for a consumer or employer brand. You apply out of the box ideas while maintaining brand guidelines and delivering on the brand promise.
• Understanding of digital marketing and how it impacts the job seeker's experience as well as developing relevant content for a diverse audience.
• Skilled in digital production and post-production tools (Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, DSLR cameras, audio recording equipment, etc.)
• Familiar with social media management software and video hosting tools.
• You've been sitting in media/entertainment/tech space and a fast pace excites you. You stay up to date with tech trends and what's working in the recruitment marketing world.
• You're the first to know about the latest updates across all social platforms, including algorithms, new media formats, trends, etc.
• Project management: You can seamlessly execute on multiple projects, at difference stages of completion, all at once.
• Creative problem solving: You find the fun in the challenge and working together.
• Flexibility: The ability to quickly change priorities. Did we mention pivot is one of our favorite words?
• Organization: Managing and archiving assets in our SharePoint site.
• NBCUniversal brand enthusiast: Whether you're a Bravo fanatic or start each morning with The Today Show, you'll be working with over 20 different businesses, and the amazing talent behind them. As the Branding Team, we think that's pretty cool.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp11me-3-235-139-152-42 in your application.