The Talent Assistant position on Access is expected to support 2 Talent with their day-to-day responsibilities.
• Overall support of Talent, including answering phones, scheduling, sorting mail, filing, copying, clearing drive-ons, submitting expenses, maintaining calendar, errands, organizing travel, arrangements, setting up appointments, and other duties and projects as assigned.
• Responsible for social media updates and research
• Frequently seek out, compile and print relevant research for Talent
• Stay current on pop culture, entertainment news stories
• Maintain communication with Show producers and other departments to stay up-to-date on what is happening on the Shows and provide support for the talent.
• Offer Editorial Support & Logging as needed
• Minimum 1-year experience working with Microsoft Suite
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings due to news cycles and breaking news.
• Strong organizational, leadership and customer service skills.
• Background in social media/online content
• 1+ years working as assistant in Entertainment Industry preferred
• Attention to detail a must.
• Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently.
• Communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels (in person, e-mail and phone)
• Self Starter - motivated with ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities.
• Works well independently and have teamwork mentality
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure in fast-paced entertainment environment
• Ability to solve problems and work well under minimal supervision
• Flexibility to work a schedule that meets deadlines and requirements
• Initiative to identify and thoroughly complete tasks
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn617-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.