Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Ad Sales
New York, NY
Talent Acquisition Operations & Technology, Contract Recruiter
NBCUniversal's Global Talent Acquisition is a team of creative problem solvers who strive to create a best-in-class candidate experience. We are trusted partners with a passion for our businesses. We advise on the best hiring decisions to build upon our company's success. We tell the story of life at NBCU and guide people into and within our organization. We believe that our talent should represent the world we live in, so that together, we can continue to enrich our content and power our brands.
The O&T team is a dynamic group of tech talent enthusiasts who are risk-takers, innovators, change-makers and problem solvers. Our work impacts the entire content ecosystem, enterprise applications and businesses that include CNBC, NBC Sports, DreamWorks and so much more. The talent we bring in build emerging immersive technologies that allow our Theme Parks, Film & Television businesses to work smarter using the latest tech advancements.
• Full-cycle recruitment to include: job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
• Utilize various sourcing techniques and platforms to find qualified candidates
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management
• Work closely with HR director to develop corporate recruiting strategies to identify top talent
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level
• Establish strong partnerships with hiring teams to quickly assess business needs, determine candidate profile and launch a thorough hiring strategy
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
• 4+ years of technical recruitment experience
• Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
• Familiar with BrassRing ATS system and Internet savvy
• Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
• Propose and implement ongoing improvements to NBC Universal's recruitment efforts
• Strong knowledge of basic employment law, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
• Able to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs
• Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately (candidate's fit with the position and with the company culture)
• Able to in work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kx99-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.