Corporate Recruiter, Technology
Remote / Virtual
As Talent Acquisition Data Analytics & Audit Coordinator, reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, you will help drive a high level of operational excellence across the Talent Acquisition team. You will focus on continuous improvement of daily TA operations, processes and systems. You'll also contribute to Talent Acquisition & TA Ops Team's success by owning data integrity projects end to end. You'll empower the recruiters, recruiting coordinators and interview teams with the tools they need to hire the best candidates, and learn new tools and software as needed to maximize impact.
• Create and maintain analytics dashboards and audit reports for Talent Ops & Talent Acquisition
• Analyze the usage of various technology platforms and assist with the associated subscription administration
• Collect and compile TA metrics and data from a variety of sources including the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM), LinkedIn, SharePoint and other sources.
• Assist with strategic projects, including developing compelling business cases, identifying future processes, trainings and develop frameworks to calculate value
• Develop automated workflows for data blending using internal system tools
• Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Team to ensure data integrity and implement various controls to support compliance with relevant federal, state and local agencies.
• Learn new tools and software as needed to maximize impact and eliminate data inconsistencies
• Develop and create data visualization presentations leveraging tables, graphs, charts, heat maps, and process flow diagrams
• Perform monthly, weekly and quarterly audits of TA processes, systems and platforms in order to improve department performance and ensure quality control.
• Lead audit projects and coordinate all aspects of an audit: Planning, Execution, Reporting, and Follow-Up
• Support ad-hoc reporting requests
• Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in quantitative or related field such as marketing, human resources, data analytics, business analytics, computer science, engineering, economics, math, or statistics
• Previous experience using research, data, and external information sources to support decision making
• Internship- 2 years of talent acquisition operations experience in a large-scale corporate environment or related field
• Skilled in developing PowerPoint presentations that effectively communicate ideas using graphs, charts, and other data visualization techniques.
• Expertise in MS Excel and proficient in MS Office products
• Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions to drive strategy, optimization and identify new opportunities for TA recruiting efforts
• Proficient in SharePoint, Power Automate, Microsoft Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects, events, and other initiatives with a high attention to detail
• Proven ability to be flexible, adaptable and collaborative in a fast-past, ever-changing work environment
• Knowledge in the areas of HR/TA analytics and reporting & recruitment ATS and/or HRIS technology
• Passion for story telling through data, auditing and reporting
• Self-directed, independent thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Strong hands-on experience with data visualization, data warehousing, data modeling, dashboards and reporting, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights
• Exceptional technical, analytical, organization, research, and presentation skills
• Team player, high sense of urgency, desire to learn and grow
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnbq6-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.