Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
Come grow with us. The Supervising Producer is an integral part of our Creative Solutions team, managing, producing, editing, and delivering top notch on-air, digital and internal marketing content. You'll oversee a small team and collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver top notch promotions, presentations, and sizzles. You will focus on creative strategy for our GolfNow & GolfPass brands. Plus, your work will be shown during some of the largest sporting events, including the Players Championship, FedEx Cup Playoffs, Ryder Cup and the Olympics. Bring your talents to our award-winning team and take your career to the next level at NBCUniversal.
• Works closely with the Creative Director, On-Air and Video Production to ensure all projects assigned are on brand, meet client's goals and are delivered in a timely manner
• Collaborates with marketing leads and other creative teammates
• Leads, coaches, and develops small team, creating a road map for their success on day - to - day projects and tasks
• Delivers against creative brief deliverables
• Presents concepts with storyboards/scripts
• Handles entire post-production process - supervises VO sessions, requests graphics, picks music, edits and ultimately delivers exceptional marketing content
• Directs and organizes field shoots
• 12+ years of experience in production / post-production world
• Advanced knowledge & passion for the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats in Adobe Premiere
• Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to work with other department members and manage a team
• A track record as a strong leader with the ability to share vision to direct reports
• Excellent organizational & prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpe67o-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.