Analyst Cash Operations, Global Customer Finance Operations
New York, NY
The Financial Accounting role is part of the corporate controllership function, which is centralized in NY and has oversight over the corporate functions in London, UK. This role is responsible for assisting with the key worldwide monthly & quarterly close process and balance sheet account reconciliation process.
The ideal candidate would have an accounting or finance degree with 1 – 3 years of experience and should have a strong technical knowledge of general accounting activities, as well as payroll and benefits transactions. A qualified candidate must be able to multi-task and balance priorities on competing initiatives.
• Supporting the Controllership team with monthly and quarterly closing processes, preparation of journal entries, partner reporting, and corporate data requests. This includes working closely with our operating Companies, both domestic and international.
• Analyze movements in key balance sheet areas including preparation of monthly and quarterly balance sheet review packages
• Managing ad hoc data requests across various areas of the corporate controllership function.
• Working closely with the Corporate HQ Controllership team and international business teams to ensure the monthly and quarterly close to report timelines are met
• Coordinate with the service provider on outsourced tasks and ensure transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
Min 1 year of experience in Accounting or Finance.
• Proficient in excel skills (including v-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
• Knowledge of SAP and Blackline functionality preferred
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (when communicating to peers and upper management)
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and a team-player
• Acute attention to detail