The Senior Global Account Director will be responsible for driving NBCU's Global sales effort; developing multiple sales and go-to-market strategies for NBCUniversal's Global offering in conjunction with Sky. This person would represent the NBCUniversal portfolio & Sky to senior agencies contacts/clients and would work on building strategic, data-driven cross portfolio solutions across all of our platforms to deliver on client objectives.
• Represent a unified portfolio offering to global clients across the world
• Drive incremental revenue across both international portfolio of assets as well as domestic assets through global deals
• Partner with our internal teams to lead on sales strategy across multiple initiatives
• Lead on key senior Agency Partnership discussions to drive incremental global revenue
• Work with agencies and clients to drive incremental revenue across multiple territories.
• Partner with NBCU sales team to drive multi-market extension to domestic programs.
• Develop forward-thinking integrated packages and programs leveraging all NBCU and Sky's products to meet client objectives.
• Leverage data-driven analysis to present recommendations that align with client goals.
• Represent the entire NBCU & Sky Portfolio in key relationships and deals.
• Pursue and close challenging and strategic accounts
• Develop and execute sales strategy across all platforms to maximize revenue
• Make deal decisions across portfolio in conjunction with internal sales partners
• Broad knowledge of global media landscape and competitive set
• Proven list of key client and agency relationships
• Well-connected within Global Agency holding companies
• Deep understanding of strategic approach to global media plan development
• Experience on variety of categories and accounts
• Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals through consultative sell
• 5+ years' experience in client-facing, account management roles, focused on Global relationships with Fortune 100 brands across industries.
• Strong network of contacts, and excellent communication skills – confidence to build relationships at all levels
• Annual brand planning and media planning capabilities
• Strong analytical and Excel skills are essential, as well as curiosity, persistence, and the ability to solve problems in a structured manner
• Proficient in building impactful presentations in Power Point
• Experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent client relations skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Demonstrates a proactive approach and takes initiative to be innovative
• Experience in successfully communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and be detail-oriented
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g41yyz-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.