The Analyst, Corporate Strategy & Business Development will have the opportunity to work across multiple businesses within NBCUniversal (Film & Television Studios, Television & Direct-to-Consumer Entertainment, News & Sports, Telemundo, Fandango, Consumer Products, and Parks). Working closely with senior management throughout the company, the Analyst will get exposure to multiple business units across the global Comcast NBCU portfolio. This unique position will provide access to high-level strategic decision-making in the fast-moving and ever-evolving world of media & entertainment.
• Assists group and divisional counterparts in the development of long-term global strategy for assigned NBCUniversal client groups
• Performs financial analyses to evaluate strategic alternatives and new investment opportunities
• Conducts research and analysis related to intellectual property and potential M&A activity
• Prepares comprehensive business plans for new growth initiatives, including new business opportunities or opportunistic enhancements to internal businesses
• Provides financial and strategic support in evaluating mergers & acquisitions, joint venture partnerships, minority investments and cross-divisional business development initiatives
• Prepares internal presentations highlighting strategic rationale, key considerations, upside opportunities, potential risks, etc.
• Develops comprehensive financial models and valuation analyses, including returns analysis and sensitivities
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related field.
• Proficiency in Excel modeling and PowerPoint
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Prior Investment Banking or Management Consulting experience preferred
• Strong interest and prior experience in the entertainment industry is strongly preferred
• A solid understanding of the media market, including film, TV, and direct-to-consumer business models
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills, including financial literacy
• High degree of professionalism and the ability to interact with senior management
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team