NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
Creative Partnerships Marketing Collaborates, Creates, Connects and Curates NBCU networks and platforms on behalf of advertising partners across the NBCUniversal ecosystem to generate revenue for our company and business results for our partners. Our marketing and creative solutions span from local to global networks and platforms within the Broadcast, Lifestyle, News, Sports and Hispanic networks, Local, Strategic Partnerships, Universal Pictures, Parks, Comcast and Sky Media.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the Marketing in the creation and execution of brand partnerships, which includes the development of sales marketing materials, ideation of creative solutions and proposals, execution of cross-platform activations and general project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing and the responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to the following functions:
• Manage and support high volume ad sales marketing proposal requests, campaign development and iteration, and execution stewardship across single and multi-channel marketing solutions
• Develop highly customized marketing solutions based off client objectives
• Develop marketing strategies that leverage consumer, cultural, category insights, inputs from a client and NBCU solutions
• Collaborate cross-functionally within Creative Partnerships team to manage assets across Comcast, NBCU, and Sky to determine execution paths, establish project deliverables, and map out project milestones
• Identify OPM action items and facilitate issue resolution for projects, ensuring that timelines and milestones are met
• Work with internal and external design resources to create custom design assets for pre-sale marketing materials
• Collaborate on project management on Monday.com, and other systems as needed
• Deliver exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders and external advertising clients by continually communicating expectations and negotiating satisfying resolutions to operational challenges as they surface throughout the project life cycle
• Track performance of marketing campaigns in collaboration with research, planning, sales, and marketing
• Assist with partnership recap/wrap up decks for renewals
• Administer invoice process and work directly with Ad Sales Finance and Sales to manage client billing for show partnerships
• Collaborate and keep team informed of competitive market, industry insights, ad sales marketplace trends and potential growth areas (Movie Studio Industry Knowledge and Experience a plus)
• Manage Marketing status documents, trackers and support with other administrative needs
• Assist in other general administrative support as requested, i.e. create meeting agendas, distribute meeting recap notes, prize fulfillment
• 3-4 years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background
• Skilled in PowerPoint and other MS Office programs – Outlook/ Word/ Excel
• Prior experience with Monday.com and Salesforce a plus
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Desired Characteristics :
• Extremely organized, detail oriented and works efficiently under time pressures
• Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required and the ability to effectively deal with all levels of internal and external clients.
• Adaptable to change and active learner
• Self-Starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Ability to find innovative solutions and be proactive in solving complex problems, with limited resources
• Comfortable with owning day-to-day management of assigned categories and clients
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $65,000-$70,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx2q91-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.