Full Time Job
Software Sales Representative
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
JOB DESCRIPTION: TeamUnify Software Sales Representative
(Office Based- Belfast)
NBC Sports is the parent company of SportsEngine. SportsEngine is an industry leading sports technology platform in the youth and amateur sports participation market. We have 15,000+ youth sports organization utilizing our products to run more efficiently and 7.5 million athletes enjoying our platform.
We are very excited to be extending our product offering to the UK and are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Belfast. The Inside Sales role will help grow our user adoption for our TeamUnify product, the best in class swimming management software, as well as support expansion efforts for our class-based sports platform, GoMotion. If you have a passion for sports technology, excellent communication skills and a competitive drive to success, we would love to talk to you.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our UK expansion. Our Team Members are part of a truly global company. We work closely with our Minneapolis based colleagues in SportsEngine in the US and retain the spirit of a small agile company while still being able to leverage all the benefits and resources of the wider international corporate community of NBC Sports, NBC Universal International and Comcast.
The Sales Representative role will contribute to establishing the TeamUnify product offerings within the UK market and accelerate our growth through focus on new customer acquisition. The role will be based in Belfast with occasional travel to customer, industry, and/or company events.
The Sales Representative will be a key member of a newly formed team that will build and contribute to business success by;
- Developing an understanding of the market, identifying opportunities and engaging with prospects via phone, email, and other communication tools to promote and inform about the benefits of TeamUnify products.
- Follow-through on all commitments to customers ensuring a successful internal transition throughout the customer engagement process.
- Meeting and/or exceeding department metrics and goals.
- Executing a strategic, efficient and high touch, activity cadence via phone, email and social to achieve prospective customer touch point targets.
- Gaining advanced product and market knowledge to differentiate yourself and TeamUnify as both a technical and business fit.
- Maintaining accurate daily record of sales activity using Salesforce.com.
- Acting as an ambassador for the business and participating on behalf of the company in exhibitions, conferences, and/or events that are determined to assist in accelerating sales or building your profile.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a sales or account management role within a relevant industry (eg Sports, Technology/ Digital)
- Strong communication skills and a proven track record of new customer acquisition.
- Be results oriented and have a proven record of achieving targets and objectives.
- Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Experience of analysing, collating and presenting data/ demos to support proposals to current and prospective clients.
- Very strong internet skills and high comfort level using web based applications
- Understanding of IT/internet products and use.
- Comfortable to travel occasionally to customers within industry market and to our US based headquarters in Minneapolis, MN, US
Additional Skills and Experience that would be desirable
- Education to degree level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business/ Marketing/ IT).
- Sales experience within an E-Commerce/ sports tech environment.
- Familiarity of or experience within the UK market relating to swim organisations.
Salary: Highly competitive with a generous benefits package
Location: Based Belfast.
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 21st August 2021
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11wox-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.