Social Marketing Coordinator
Universal City, CA
If you are a TV enthusiast who loves all things entertainment and can't get enough of TikTok memes, taking Instagram story quizzes or live-tweeting about your favorite shows, we may have the job for you. Our USA Network and Universal Kids social marketing team is looking for a Social Media Coordinator who is passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media to help support our various social marketing endeavors, from the day-to-day management of our social handles to the execution of our social content strategies.
• Work closely with the Senior Managers of Social Marketing on planning and executing USA and Universal Kids' organic social marketing campaigns and strategies across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and any new/emerging social media platforms in effort to raise brand awareness and drive tune-in for series .
• Plan and manage editorial calendars for Universal Kids' social handles and for select USA Network handles by gathering and/or commissioning assets, writing/editing/approving copy, scheduling posts, overseeing light community management, and occasionally live -tweeting during primetime hours for specific priorities.
• Plan and enact USA & Universal Kids' social participation in company-wide cross-promotional campaigns and any ad hoc cross-promotional or sales requests that may arise.
• Analyze and report on social performance and sentiment using key listening tools and/or in collaboration with internal research department.
• Own administrative duties such as: scheduling meetings, monitoring and flagging asset delivery internally and externally with social agencies, note-taking in select meetings, managing department budget (tracking funds and submitting invoices and accruals), assembling talent toolkits, submitting creative briefs and maintaining multiple departmental trackers.
• Oversee department Pages and interns by vetting/interviewing candidates and delegating tasks such as: scheduling social posts, drafting social copy, community management, social landscape audits and miscellaneous assignments.
• Research and track industry trends and competitive executions to report out to the Social Team as needed.
• Potential opportunity to provide ad-hoc social marketing support across the other NBCU entertainment & lifestyle cable brands.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 1+ year of professional experience (internship experience included) preferably within social media and/or marketing
• Understanding of social media space, emerging trends and best practices
• TV enthusiast with knowledge of and passion for all things entertainment
• Prior experience scheduling on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and using their platform insights
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Superior organizational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y23v-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.