SNY Freelance Producer/Editor
• Produce video, images and GIFs for use across SNY.tv and social media platforms
• Create, write, and edit short and long-form content assets that can be leveraged across multiple platforms
• Optimize linear content to be published on SNY.tv and social platforms
• Brainstorm with others for topical content that fits within the brand
• Contribute ideas and concepts for original digital video
• Creative self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work across departments and on teams effectively
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience producing digital, social, and multiplatform content
• Passionate sports fan with broad knowledge of the sports industry and New York market
• Strong editorial judgment
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Previous experience in a breaking news environment is a plus
• Must be proficient in using the following editing systems: AVID, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
• Experience with the following systems/cameras a plus: Tellyo, Snapstream, Wowza, DSLR, Sony FS7 iPhone 8+, Go Pros
Salary range: $25/hr-$50/hr
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3bjo5-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.