NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Senior Financial Analyst of Global Distribution is responsible for Financial, Planning & Analysis of NBC Universal's filmed entertainment and television product distributed in the Linear Free and Basic, Premium Pay, Subscription-VOD, Ad based-VOD and Transactional markets. In this role, the SFA will support the development and analysis of revenue budgets and forecasts. This position will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Sales team, Sales Administration, Television Planning Groups and Information Technology.
• Manage Sales and Revenue planning activities for the division, working directly with Sales organization
• Create and maintain deep deal analysis/financial models for Local and other clients
• Analyze financial results against prior plan/forecasts including providing variance analysis and summarizing financial results
• Understand licensing and distribution agreements, assessing financial impact of deals
• Participate in close process, including tracking and review of revenue recognition
• Performs ad-hoc financial analyses to support senior management decisions and initiatives
• Management of Budget/Forecast data in planning systems
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in performing quantitative analysis, forecasting, and/or financial modeling
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Strong experience working with Excel (formulas & pivot tables). Ability to analyze and manipulate high volumes of data
• Entertainment industry knowledge preferred
• Demonstrates strong quantitative and analytical skills, detail oriented
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills to quickly resolve unique and challenging issues/concerns independently
• Team player with interpersonal ability to work with others and collaborate to achieve goals
• Possesses high level of personal and professional integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11j8x-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.