NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Senior Financial Analyst of Global TVD FP&A is responsible for the rollup and analysis of consolidated Global Television Distribution financials, as well as assisting with developing budgets for Global TVD cash forecasts. The role will encompass financial planning and analysis of budgets and forecasts for Global TVD consolidated reporting with variance analysis versus prior forecasts and budget. This position will report to the Director, Finance and will also be responsible for coordinating with members of Global Distribution Operations as well as cross-functional team members in Controllership, Sales Administration, Billings and Collections, Theatrical and Television Planning Groups and Information Technology.
• Prepare consolidated reporting of TVD results for various recurring processes including, but not limited to: Corporate Operational Review reporting, Senior Executive reporting and consolidated internal reporting across rights areas (Free TV, Pay TV New Media) and NBCU stakeholders
• Work in conjunction with the Finance Manager to populate and build cash forecast models, corporate reporting templates and FCF submissions
• Manage monthly sales reporting templates used to support Global TVD sales calls to ensure visibility & accuracy into regional revenue forecasts
• Assist with Corporate supplemental reports as they relate to the Global TVD activity requests
• Work collaboratively with internal partners to gather key inputs for reporting and analytical efforts
• Streamline operational efficiency by enhancing processes and reporting automation
• Ad hoc reporting, analysis and special projects
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in performing quantitative analysis, forecasting, and/or financial modeling preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company
• Excel (formulas & pivot tables)
• Demonstrates strong quantitative and analytical skills, detail oriented
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills to quickly resolve unique and challenging issues/concerns
• Possesses high level of personal and professional integrity
• Demonstrates success with systems/data management
• Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with diverse groups internationally
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z8xq-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.