The Senior Production Manager is responsible for the overall coordination and direct supervision of assigned Telemundo Studios personnel with functions related to Production, Set/Props, Wardrobe, and Make Up.
• Meets and consults with the Director of Production Operations, General Producer, and/or Executive Producer to ensure all operations related to production, set/props, wardrobe, make up, locations, COIs, timelines, deliverables and compliance are meeting the specific production needs of the production
• Serves as a liaison among the different divisions to properly distribute information according to business strategy.
• Responsible for supervising, evaluating, and monitoring the work quality and performance of all assigned production personnel and department managers to ensure the timely completion of all associated projects and tasks
• Collaborates with various production units in identifying and resolving any departmental issues
• Keeps the Director of Production Operations well informed of area activities and significant problems
• Works closely with the Supervising Producer, General Producer, and/or Executive Producer in the development and approval of the production plan for the upcoming week(s)
• Ensures all aspects of compliance are being met including setting up trainings for IMS processes, legal, and other shared services (Legal, HR, Vendor Management, etc.).
• Ensures that all work is done under the technical guidelines and operations procedures of Telemundo Studios' infrastructure and adheres to EHS/OSHA regulations and procedures
• Ensures all aspects of compliance are being met by liaising between local entity and corporate functions (Legal, HR, Finance, Vendor Management, etc.)
• Follows policies, applicable laws, and regulations to protect his/her own health and safety as well as that of other workers, the public, and the environment
• Presents ideas that support EHS goals and policies to your business or EHS leader
• Raises concerns about possible violations of EHS policies to your manager, business and EHS Leader
• Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Production Operations and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor(s)
• Manages relationship with Third Parties and Physical Productions serving as a liaison between Telemundo internal departments, overseeing operation to guarantee financial and legal compliance.
• Responsible for reviewing the Third Parties reports, presentations, deliverables, technical specs, and other requirements established by contract.
• Responsible for receiving deliverables and close out binders from internal shows and Third Parties.
• Act as an effective communication conduit between Operations Management and Production teams to resolve issues and find effective solutions.ul>
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in Mexico City area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license ul>
• Minimum 6 years of experience in the production of novellas/soap operas, or general market production management experience
• Previous supervisory/leadership experience
• Exhibits extensive knowledge of production operations and planning
• Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish
• Must be able to perform job at locations in and outside work environment with varying weather conditions
• Exhibits working knowledge of health and safety requirements
• Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Internet search enginesul>
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player and problem solver
• Ability to negotiate and influence other people
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r794yp-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.