The Senior Compensation Analyst will conduct data analysis related to the design, delivery and ongoing evaluation of compensation programs, including base pay, short and long-term incentives, sales compensation, employee recognition and deferred compensation.
• Work with internal HR team to address compensation-related issues
• Participate in and organize data from market compensation surveys to assist with ongoing competitive analyses and pay program assessments
• Assist with assessment of current compensation levels and pay mix relative to the external market and to internal peers
• Assist with preparation of compensation-related communication materials
• Provide explanation of compensation programs – salary merit process, bonus plan, long-term incentive plans and deferred compensation plans – to employees and HR generalists, as needed
• Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to compensation
• Assist in the design and maintenance of the job catalog
• Provide analysis to assess effectiveness and quality of compensation plans and programs
• Research best practices internally and externally and apply key findings to achieve position objectives
• Prepare reports summarizing compensation programs for employee meetings
• Understand and be comfortable communicating executive-level compensation and benefit plans
• Serve as a liaison for Compensation with other functional areas including Benefits, HR Operations and Finance
• Work with HR Operations team to ensure SAP system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to job catalog, pay incentive programs, etc.
• Prepare summary exhibits to illustrate outcomes from merit planning, bonus planning, and equity grants
• Bachelor's degree required. Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Human Resources, or related field preferred
• Excel skills
• A minimum of 1 year of experience with compensation and/or financial analysis and modeling preferred
• A minimum of 1 year of corporate experience preferred.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY or in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• A functional knowledge of statistics as applied in a business environment is essential
• Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication/interpersonal skills are necessary
• Must be a self-directed, organized, detail-oriented, results-driven individual, with a commitment to quality and accuracy
• Ability to keep confidentiality when handling sensitive information
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work in a high-pressure work environment is essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7nvj-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.