Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Ad Sales
New York, NY
As part of NBCUniversal's global full-service in-house executive search function, the Senior Associate, Executive Search, will be responsible for supporting a media and entertainment search consulting practice that provides best-in-class executive recruitment and talent management services to NBCUniversal's family of businesses. The Senior Search Associate will support the Executive Search team in a variety of ways including managing full-service executive searches, candidate development, supporting existing searches and operations. The Person may also support the Executive Search Research area on sourcing, building talent pipelines, candidate mapping, and other related special projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, execute, and independently own highly tailored executive recruitment strategies and services across NBCU's diverse brand portfolio and business segments.
• Manage the hands-on execution of high-level search consulting related to all executive level positions across the company's internal client base.
• Partner and support searches with the Executive Search Leads, Directors, and Vice President as needed.
• Act as an ambassador for NBCU's overall commitment to diversity and inclusion as a core value and business imperative.
• Support, build and maintain NBCU's executive search presence throughout the Company.
• Guide the strategy and execution of real-time talent pipelines, partnering with talent management, HR leaders as well as the external open market.
• Act as an advisor and business partner and work successfully and collaboratively with participating client divisions, human resources partners and members of the NBCU executive search team, aiming to provide a seamless and high touch executive search experience.
• Represent NBCU as a highly coveted and sought-after employer in the marketplace.
• Manage candidate tracking in ATS or CRM as needed and assist in managing compliance.
• Own special projects as assigned.
• Executive level searches from an executive search firm or a robust internal executive level recruiting function within a large-scale, diversified company.
• Strong established written and oral communication skills for candidate interviewing and assessment, client correspondence, project documentation, and status reporting.
• Proven ability to successfully collaborate and communicate with colleagues in a highly integrated team environment.
• Executive Search experience within a media and entertainment practice of an executive search firm or within a diversified media and entertainment, technology or digital media company.
• Demonstrated experience of an analytical, strategic and problem-solving work style.
• Meticulous while also able to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
• Proven excellent time management and follow-up skills in a multi-client, fast paced, frequently pressurized environment.
• Ability to form strategic business partnerships internally and externally with multiple stakeholders, including senior line management, corporate and divisional human resource executives and other project-based stake holders
• Strong business acumen and organizational savvy necessary to understand and anticipate future business and talent needs.
• Proven ability to identify key players/first movers in an industry, functional business drivers and disciplines; the ability to assess a competitive landscape and spot organizational and industry trends.
• Skilled at guiding and partnering with a market research and intelligence function; ability to capture and synthesize large volumes of market and talent information for consumption by senior management and business leaders.
• Experience recruiting in technology a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb6nm-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.