The Senior Analyst, Strategy & Business Development will have the opportunity to learn about the full workings of a major motion picture studio through working with key business units across the company and around the world. Working closely with senior management throughout Universal Pictures puts the Senior Analyst in a unique position to experience high-level strategic decision-making firsthand and to build meaningful working relationships with key executives.
• Prepare financial models related to film acquisition, film financing, production, and distribution
• Model P&L and cash flow projections, as well as NPV & ROI analysis, for business development opportunities, including M&A
• Analyze streaming data to inform content analysis
• Formulate presentations for executive management on current UFEG initiatives
• Prepare strategic market analyses to optimize product mix and identify potential areas of future growth
• Support team members in maintaining highest quality deliverables
• Support development of internal business tools
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, corporate strategy, business development or strategic planning
• Strong knowledge of Excel modeling and PowerPoint (minimum 2 years of experience
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interest and prior experience in the entertainment industry is strongly preferred
• A solid understanding of the film and/or media markets/business models
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, including significant financial modeling experience
• Prior Investment Banking or Management Consulting experience strongly preferred
• High degree of professionalism and the ability to interact with senior management
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be available to work extended hours as needed
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpb16e-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.