Media Relations Coordinator
New York, NY
• Assist in creating and assembling script for the show
• Copy and distribute show related paperwork to proper departments
• Track script changes with writers and production departments
• Provide as broadcast scripts and rundowns
• 1+ years experience working in Television Production preferably in the script department
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Final Draft
• Bachelors Degree required
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
• References from previous employers required.
• Must submit for a background check.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be organized
• Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize in very busy situations
• Demonstrate good ''people skills'' in order to interact with co-workers and producers
• Strong Grammar skills and accurate spelling
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88z8k-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.