WMAQ-TV, the NBCUniversal owned television station in Chicago, is looking for a Sales Traffic Coordinator to handle the Sales Department's daily program log.
• Preparation of 24-hour daily program log
• Handle all data entry of commercial materials and rotations.
• Organize, track and record keeping of commercial copy materials sent via multiple digital delivery systems
• Schedule materials per ad agency-issued copy rotation assignments
• Coordination of account activities and reconciliation with sales department team, ad agency personnel and broadcast operations HUB coordinators
• Work closely with various levels of station management and staff within the marketing, local and national sales offices.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Minimum 1 year of working experience working in an office environment.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree education level or equivalent work experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
• Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
• Experience with Wide Orbit Sales Traffic System or related software
• Effective organizational and office administrative skills
• Ability to handle multiple demands and work in a high paced environment with constant deadlines.
• Excellent personal and communications skills
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends and holidays if needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkew8k-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.