• Team with Account Executive to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
• Create media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue across the portfolio and NBCUniversal
• Work with all internal departments (Sales, Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns.
• Accountable for campaign results and providing clients with proof of performance results. Ensure post-campaign research studies are properly coordinated.
• Help manage client relationships and deliver great customer service
• Handle client services and ensure all campaigns are set live, including collection of assets. Liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
• Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues to internal team and client, when necessary.
• Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to Account Executive to enable resolution with client
• Assist with billing and order input into systems – communicate any specifics to our partners to ensure the program runs correctly.
• Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insight
• 1+ year of related experience in media sales or buying
• Knowledge of media math and audience metrics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet research
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx152-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.