The Sales Planner is primarily responsible for overall sales support to the sales staff, which includes developing strategic sales plans and packages for clients, administering existing deals, coordinating pending deals and facilitating the sales process by providing plans that meet the needs of the network, clients and sales staff. The ideal candidate is strategic person who understands the tactical and strategic balance required to manage client expectations and departmental goals.
• Build, revise and maintain sales proposals. Compile proposal requests and reweights as needed.
• Liaise with Sales and Commercial Operations to ensure sold schedules run as ordered, including all media elements.
• Assist in the compilation and enhancement of upfront and scatter planning: reweight charts, RFP's and etc.
• Work with Manager for approval of re-expressions, movement of dollars and ADU/Recap offers.
• Interaction with Account Executive regarding proposed programming sponsorships & added-value initiatives.
• Foster key relationships with clients and agency contacts.
• Interaction with network's traffic department to gauge week of inventory availability, restrictions and separation requirements, securing traffic instructions & creative, etc.
• Monitor on-air schedules, manage changes and coordinate with traffic to ensure schedule airs as ordered.
• Manage all aspects of added value to secure materials, work with Programming on production and submit completed creative to clients for approval. Ensure proper scheduling.
• Provide post summaries of account delivery and provide client correspondence as necessary.
• Handle client scheduling, billing, brand allocations, reconciling discrepancies, maintaining client files.
• Work with Finance to resolve order/invoice-billing discrepancies.
• 3+ years of industry related advertising experience.
• Knowledge of the media terminology and procedures within advertising sales.
• Must understand and be willing to efficiently perform duties from the start to finish of the sales proposal in an effort to properly maintain and steward client schedules.
• Be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. Willingness to help others and be a team player.
• Ability to multitask, while staying organized and detail-oriented.
• Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Understanding and experience with research sources (Nielsen)
• Understand the tactical and strategic needs of our clients and goals for COZI Network
• Willingness to work 40+ hours.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit is a plus.
• Option to work remote
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67ezn-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.