The Digital Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the gathering of all digital campaign media assets and executing all campaigns in the ad servers.
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the planning and sales team to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
• Gathering of all digital campaign media assets
• Ensuring media is delivered to published specifications and lead time
• Processing of all first party hosted creative and the hand of all assets to our various internal sales ops team.
• Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment
• Trafficking all campaign elements in our DFP Premium and Freewheel ad servers.
• Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar-based sponsorships and events
• Functional knowledge on trafficking campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.
• Must be able to pull third- and first-party reporting
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Operations team. Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
• Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
• Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy.
• Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request.
• 1+ years of traffic, sales service, and/or operations experience within the media business required
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Detail orientation, commitment to quality work product and well organized.
• Experience in successfully communicating both verbally and in writing
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Sintec On-Air a plus
• Ability to work independently and multi-task
• Team player to participate and support needs of entire team
Excellent ability to project manage initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers, clients, and senior leadership
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwb58n-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.