The Sales Coordinator will support the Ad Sales Department in being responsible for various aspects of account management while providing timely and accurate information and support to the International LATAM Channels team as well as external clients.
• Input client information into company systems
• Pulling reports requested from clients
• Process of materials
• Follow up with clients to ensure approvals are in place and requests will be processed
• Work with transmission reports and be updated on client requests for report submissions
• Ensure that contracts with clients are followed through
• Create and submit Digital Insertion Orders to corresponding departments to ensure requests are aired as agreed
• Checking reports, invoices, processes, etc. to avoid errors; working towards eliminating mistakes to avoid costs
• Awareness of changing rates for deals
• Assist the sales team in all aspects of the order process
• Responsible for stewarding all new and revised orders
• Maintain communication with other departments such as marketing, research, traffic and operations.
• Build collaborative relationships with departments to ensure good customer serviceul>
• Bachelor's Degree in Sales or equivalent degree/certificate.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office, especially Excel
• Fluent in Spanish, Intermediate English. ul>
• Knowledge of the Media & Sales Industry.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, client relation and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and proactive, collaborative attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in successfully communicating with all levels of employees.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects. ul>
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro98q3-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.