The Coordinator, Marketing & Creative (Partnerships) works with the two Directors of International Account Management in Universal Global Promotions. The group is responsible for building, developing and executing strategic partnerships between corporate businesses and the Universal Filmed Entertainment.
• Support two Directors, International Account Management in overall deal execution, including but not limited to:
• Creative development of integrated advertising campaigns including television, print, radio and online media; in-store POS, packaging, premiums, online and mobile content; includes approval process internally (senior marketing execs, regional offices, brand managers, legal) and externally (brands, filmmakers, talent and talent reps)
• Assist in any marketing and publicity initiatives, including press releases and field/regional promotions
• Coordinate asset requests for materials such as promotional guides, character artwork and film footage
• Maintain departmental budgets and team project grids
• Develop a consistent communications process, including sending out meeting notes, developing agendas, distributing recaps, etc.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and other documents on an as needed basis
• Maintain and update status reports for executive and filmmaker overviews
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of experience in an entertainment marketing administration role.
• Extensive experience using Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop desired
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Flexibility to work outside of ''regular'' office hours
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Entertainment promotions or marketing experience at a corporate level strongly preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to collaborate, be creative, resourceful, problem-solve, have follow-through, and work independently.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience in partnership marketing strongly desired
• Vision, collaborative, resourceful, self-motivated, a strategic and creative thinker, flexible, professional and a team player
• Strong initiative and perseverance and be adept at multi-tasking