The Coordinator, Domestic Partnerships works with the two VPs of Domestic Partnerships in Universal Global Promotions. The group is responsible for building, developing and executing strategic partnerships between corporate businesses and Universal Filmed Entertainment.
• Provide administrative support to two VPs on Domestic Partnership team
• Manage schedules and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties
• Create and maintain weekly agendas & supportive material for various internal and external meetings
• Synthesize and share meeting recaps
• Maintain departmental budgets, including updating budget grids, facilitating billing and creating PO's
• Gather assets for creative execution and distribute to partners
• Assisting with sweepstakes rule review, facilitating feedback, fulfillment, etc.
• Oversee content, logistics and execution for team's special events
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and other documents on an as needed basis
• Book meeting rooms, coordinate refreshments, RSVPs, drive-ons, attendee directions, etc.
• Coordinate travel schedules and arrangements
• Prepare and process expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines and reconcile team corporate card changes
• Interact with other department employees to facilitate the completion of all duties and responsibilities
• 2+ years of experience in an entertainment marketing administration role.
• Extensive experience using Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel and Photoshop desired
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Flexibility to work outside of ''regular'' office hours
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be able to travel
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Entertainment promotions or marketing experience at a corporate level strongly preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to collaborate, be creative, resourceful, problem-solve, have follow-through, and work independently.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience in partnership marketing strongly desired
• Vision, collaborative, resourceful, self-motivated, a strategic and creative thinker, flexible, professional and a team player
• Strong initiative and perseverance and be adept at multi-tasking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7n8k-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.