NBCUniversal's Creative Partnerships is seeking a Project Manager to support its growing advertising and sales business. Position will help support strategy, production, and creative teams in the development and execution focused on but not limited to advertising partnership needs. This role requires working across multiple teams within a large media organization, excellent relationship skills and a high level of organization and time management. This function also requires the ability to find efficiencies in processes, budget and resources while working on fast paced projects. Position reports to the Project Director, Live Production and Project Management.
• Manage the strategic, creative development and execution of NBCU's advertising partnerships
• Create and track all timelines and schedules from receiving the RFP through delivery and trafficking of all creative elements
• Lead the communication and dissemination of information between all working teams
• Maintain accurate and updated records of all feedback from major stakeholders on creative elements
• Present award-worthy book/reel/site, showcasing ability to execute amazing creative in addition to ability to write across different medias (print/broadcast/digital)
• Build effective, highly collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across multiple disciplines as well as external vendors as it relates to the creative development of the marketing initiatives
• Actively participant in strategic and creative brainstorms
• Continuously update project trackers or systems that communicate all information on the project development
• Field requests for all materials, both outgoing and incoming
• Manage all budgets pertaining to postproduction
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or similar field, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years project management experience
• Familiarity with the creative community, especially writing and great conceptual thinking
• Strong communication skill, as well as strong conceptual and strategic skills
• Must be able to work in our New York offices in a hybrid capacity. Tuesday - Thursday on-site, remote Monday and Friday.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Salary Range; $95,000-$105,000; bonus eligible
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2p9mm-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.