You can leave your cape at home, but by joining HRConnection – NBCUniversal's employee support team – you'll be a superhero to our 35,000+ employees each and every day. NBCUniversal is in the business of creating and delivering content so compelling, it entertains, informs, and shapes the world – and you'll be an integral part of that purpose! By joining our team, you are empowered to provide NBCUniversal employees the best support possible resulting in exceptional feedback, increased employee productivity, and stronger workplace relationships.
As part of NBCUniversal's Corporate HR Team, HRConnection maximizes the breadth of NBCUniversal's resources and actively contributes to NBCUniversal's best-in-class work environment by expertly solving employee questions and concerns related to HR, Benefits, Payroll, and well…anything else!
Our employees know that they're just one call or click away from connecting with an expert who can help them navigate the unique employee experience at one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Our HRConnection experts deliver professional support to both employees and Field HR partners with a smile, empowered by the challenge and thrilled by the support they offer.
As a Program Support Specialist, HR Shared Services, you will be responsible for administering and executing a portfolio of HR Shared Services programs. You will strategically manage the program's ongoing operation as well as execute its day-to-day processes/tasks. You will be empowered to explore ways to continually improve the programs/processes assigned to you and ensure that they are integrated consistently within the HR organization.
The successful candidate will have exceptional project management skills with strong attention to detail, ability to execute 5-star customer service and possess exceptional professional presentation. The candidate will exercise excellent judgment, have a strong sense of collaboration and communication, be able to think of creative/nonlinear solutions to sourcing challenges, and be able to function in a highly confidential environment.
• Oversight & execution of the following HR Shared Services programs/processes:
• Intercompany Transfers
• Subpoena Management
• Unemployment Administration Vendor Management
• Employee Death
• HR Shared Services Case Management System
• Verification of Employment Vendor Management
• Wage/Benefit Verifications
• Courtesy Services
• Maintains knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures. Provides consultation related to HR operations and policy to employees and HR peers.
• Acts as the customer advocate for HR by representing the programs/processes in a positive manner. Proactively escalates issues to ensure uninterrupted service of programs/processes.
• Identifies trends which need additional attention and/or clarification and reports these issues to department leadership.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years prior HR experience
• Experience working with HRIS/case management systems
• Willingness to work variable schedules and overtime with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Proven working experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Superb organizational skills and time management to meet deadlines
• Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills
• Desire to grow career in Human Resources
• Continuous learning mentality
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude through all situations
• A natural inclination to take initiative and find creative solutions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93o8m-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.