Role Summary :
A Runner on Access Hollywood is responsible for supporting all departments of the show as assigned by Supervisor.
• Sort and distribute mail, magazines, Fed-Ex and packages to all Show employees.
• Make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show (i.e. tape dubs, food, magazines, etc.).
• Maintain the upkeep and stock of the kitchen, copy room, printers, and faxes throughout the office.
• Coordinates parking for Access Hollywood show guests.
• Escorts talent and guests to stages.
• Other various duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
• Minimum 1 year experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must be willing to work some overtime as needed by show.
• Must use personal vehicle for production runs
• College degree preferred.
• Strong organizational, and leadership skills with great attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills and relationship building ability.
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure.
• Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently.
• Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines.
• Self-Starters who are assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk38qp-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.