Universal City, CA
The Production Assistant assists Project Managers, coordinating the execution of show marketing campaigns and non-show specific brand projects. They play a key role in the finance management/vendor maintenance across teams, scheduling voice over sessions, managing promo music reporting, and other cross functional collaborative tasks with other departments. The Production Assistant works closely with and serves as backup for the Project Managers, and reports to the Senior Project Manager.
• Assist with all phases of creative production on assigned show/campaign projects.
• Work with Project Director, Project Leads, and Project Managers to maintain department finance tracker, ensuring accurate pacings, estimates, accruals, document flow and optimize management of production budget.
• Point of contact for all invoice processing and accounts payable transactions across the team and reconciles department P-Card charges.
• Work with Operations Team to onboard new vendors through NBCU Systems, making them self-sufficient for invoicing and account changes.
• Work with Project Leads and Project Managers to track and report out relevant content restrictions and clearances.
• Coordinate voice over bookings for the teams and works with Project Director to manage voice over artist and agency relationship.
• Work with Project Managers, Creatives, and GMO Post to drive daily video finishing workload prioritization.
• Coordinate data entry and management of all promo music reporting.
• Schedule, track and deliver requests for finished creative assets.
• Facilitate department meetings as needed.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Must be self-motivated, proactive, and demonstrate initiative and strong follow-up skills.
• Must possess the ability to simultaneously oversee and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Must exhibit excellent organizational, project-management and time-management skills.
• Must be a solutions-oriented strategic thinker with strong creative instincts.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must.
• Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency a must.
• Able to cross-functionally collaborate across teams in a high pressure, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite a must.
• Must be Mac and PC literate.
• Ability to work across and influence varied levels of professionals.
• Familiarity with video, print, and digital production/post-production techniques a plus.
• Working knowledge of AVID, Adobe Creative Suite, and After Effects a plus.
• Familiarity with Airtable, Slack, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and media asset management platforms a plus.
• Current knowledge of popular culture and technology trends.
• Experience with digital and social platforms a plus.