Freelance Production Assistant
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated end date of mid-March 2022; unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting producers in the development and execution of stories & profiles across Sports & Olympics, which will include long form, short form, and historic lookbacks. This position will have the opportunity to work in the field occasionally and learn about what makes a compelling piece of content.
• Assist production personnel in all phases of feature production across Sports & Olympics
• Organize materials for edits
• Track rights and music usage
• Assist in editing pieces, preparing scripts, font coordination and performing sports and photo research where required
• Collaborate with producer on storytelling aspects of production
• Research, logging, media management.
• Assist production personnel in all phases of Sports & Olympics feature production
• Bachelors' Degree or equivalent years of experience
• 6 month minimum of professional production experience
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Possess a high level of sports knowledge
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Must be a team player
• Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28mn7-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.