Daily Pop is looking for a Production Assistant to join our entertainment talk show team. The ideal candidate will be a pop culture buff with strong organizational and research skills. You must be a flexible team player. News experience a must, talk show experience a plus.
• Assist news producers in gathering production elements for stories including b-roll, sound bites, still pictures, videos/images from social media.
• Pull, view and log clips.
• Download clips for air
• Work with talent to coordinate tracking times and voice over sessions.
• Coordinate with editor on the uploading of files and footage (from Daisy or purchased from vendors).
• Research and fact check information in the script.
• Pull music cues/sound effects from music library.
• Pitch story ideas.
• Light writing.
• Work closely with editors and visual producer to ensure all story elements are delivered (pictures/videos/animations).
• Bachelor's degree
• 1+ years experience working in the entertainment industry
• Experience working in show production
• Passion for entertainment and pop culture
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of iNews and MediaCentral a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1v0x-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.