New York, NY
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
Are you an accomplished Producer with an interest in growing TODAY at NBC News? Can you imagine editorial extensions of the brand across all platforms? Do you excel at executing these ideas in a creative, timely and efficient manner? Well then, we're interested in you!
The TODAY 360 team is looking for a seasoned producer with unmatched editorial drive who is eager to broaden impact of TODAY and its franchises by creating exciting and informative multiplatform content. The end goal? To build new audiences and drive revenue for the brand.
The ideal candidate is someone who consumes TODAY on all platforms, understands it's mission and lives the company's motto: Be an owner, not a renter. The ability to conceptualize and execute new ideas from start to finish is of the utmost importance.
This role will operate primarily in the following spaces, however, the ability to adapt to new opportunities is a must:
• Audio: Grow the TODAY podcast audience by strategically producing original series (Making Space, Read With Jenna) and TODAY showcasts, including Today and Sunday Sitdown.
• Content: Produce and project manage integrated, editorial-driven multiplatform content for sponsors.
• Events: Work in conjunction with leaders across internal editorial and sales teams to build out and execute a slate of in-person and virtual events. Project manage and produce various portions of each event. Effort external partners, if needed.
• Self starter with 5+ years experience creating content and owning the full production cycle (book stories, script, edit) of multiplatform projects regardless of timeline.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong editorial judgement and attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience working with talent.
• Excellent script, copy and general writing skills.
• Ability to build out and manage budgets.
• Desire and ability to amplify content.
• A team player who has an understanding of the evolving media landscape.
• Experience creating and/or exposure to integrated content and Sales/ Partnership opportunities.
• Production experience in at least two of the three: video content, audio content and in person events.
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $100,000 - 130,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g444pv-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.