Post Production PA (Contractor)
The KARAMO show is seeking a POST-PRODUCTION PA. The Post-Production PA reports to the Post-Production Supervising Producer and Post-Production Coordinator. This is a project/limited term position with an estimated duration of 9 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Work with Post Team to manage space on our edit server
• Work alongside Post Producers and Editors
• Support Post Team in maintaining schedules for VO sessions and quality control and final delivery
• Assist Post-Production Supervising Producer with marketing requests to ensure that all footage requests that pertain to their projects are fulfilled
• Compile all music cue sheets on a weekly basis for the show
• Make labels (XD Cam Face, Outer, & DVD's)
• Organize/update/create/track Google doc Show Tracker or Show System
• Screen all shows prior to lay-off for delivery to ensure shows are suitable for distribution
• Keep show folders updated with legal notes, Post Supervising Producer notes, EP notes, chyrons, etc.
• Communicate with the show's delivery Management, Editors, and Producers
• Assist with ad hoc projects
• Minimum 6-months of post-production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, Outlook and navigating the internet
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus but not essential
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4061-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.