The Post-Production Coordinator reports directly to Post-Production Manager acting as his/her right-hand. The Post-Production Coordinator is the liaison between departments ensuring day-to-day departmental needs are executed to meet team goals and deadlines. The ideal candidate must be capable of handling ever-changing workloads with frequent interruptions and must be able to prioritize and schedule tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Tend to day-to-day departmental needs
• Coordination and assignment of job scheduling in edit/audio/graphics/color correction.
• Update Xytech orders daily
• Run weekly timecard batches
• Update budget trackers for all productions
• Update Current Status dashboard for productions on a weekly basis
• Keep Post-Production Hub updated with most relevant information
• Maintain interdepartmental communication
• Coding of department invoices
• Ensure ''Accion'' is updated at all times
• Administer all access for Smartsheet and OneDrive documents
• Create and manage team budgets and reports when needed
• Works under the direct supervision of the Post-Production Manager and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned.
• Ensures that all work is done under the technical guidelines and operations procedures of Telemundo Center and adheres to EHS/OSHA regulations and procedures
• Follows policies, applicable laws, and regulations to protect his/her own health and safety as well as that of other workers, the public, and the environment.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in a management capacity in production, post-production or VFX industries.
• Deep understanding of industry-standard production and post-production processes and workflows.
• Working knowledge of editing, color, audio design, graphics and VFX post-production systems and software.
• Proficient with office productivity software on Mac or PC.
• Must be able to perform job at locations in and outside work environment with varying weather conditions.
• Must exhibit grace under pressure in demanding situations.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Knowledge of Media Pulse and PowerBI is a plus
• Bachelors or 2-year degree in Communications or Media
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization
• Proven excellent interpersonal skills
• Creative and highly organized
• Detail oriented
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7myy-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.