Digital Content Producer NBC
Universal City, CA
Here You Can:
• Be a leader by producing one of our award-winning newscasts
• Take charge of the big headlines with innovative showcasing and storytelling
• Produce, write, edit, publish headlines, articles, and other content for all NBC4 digital/streaming platforms
• Use your strong organizational skills and work efficiently to meet fast-paced deadlines
• Create memorable newscasts and stories
• Fill in as a producer when needed on other NBC4 newscasts and special projects
What We're Looking For:
• Play an active role in the editorial process
• Be responsible for making sure the overall editorial content aligns with the ''4 You'' brand by ensuring fairness, accuracy, balance, and diversity
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strategic thinking, researching and organizational skills
• Excellent time-management skills, prioritize assignments to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members
• Minimum 5 years of experience producing a daily newscast
• Minimum 5 years of experience writing, producing and desktop editing
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have a flexible schedule with ability to work any shift including holidays and weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be willing to adhere to all company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Deep knowledge of and interest in current events, politics, and pop culture
• Experience working in the Los Angeles market
• Knowledge and understanding of various media platforms
• Pioneering spirit with a desire to learn emerging technologies and invent the future
• Ability to solve problems, prioritize decisions and act decisively under deadline
• Stay connected with local news in our communities through emails, social media, and news releases
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk1v20-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.