Sr. Analyst, Business Analytics & Research
Universal City, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effective organization and planning skills.
• Ability to interpret and analyze pay rules maintained in the Time and Attendance and Payroll systems.
• Must be detailed oriented.
• Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, prioritization and communication skills.
• Resolve tickets coming into the payroll queue from Zendesk.
• Manage email communications submitted to the payroll operations team.
• Research and manage all cases sent to NBCUniversal ADP Payroll Operations.
• Analyze payroll inconsistencies to determine root cause and solutions.
• Work with cross functional counterparts to understand and resolve issues.
• Provide payroll operational subject matter expertise to resolve employee issues.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with process partners and/or other points of escalation to provide research and information to resolve an issue.
• Identify opportunities to better manage the quality and efficiency of the offshore payroll team
• UAT Participation to test any upgrades, ASR's, and/or new implementations before they go to the production database to ensure everything is working properly.
• Meet payroll operational and project benchmarks and deadlines.
• Ensure legislative or contractual payroll compliance.
• Work with Time & Attendance Operations and other teams to meet payroll processing deadlines.
• Provide timely support and respond to questions from other departments.
• Adherence to Comcast NBCUniversal policies and standards
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience; Certified Payroll Professional designation a plus
Minimum of 3 years experience within payroll departments in providing support for payroll, internal/external audits, issue resolution, and research of payroll items in general preferred.
- Understanding of payroll practices and time and attendance administration
- Specialized knowledge of payroll reporting, principles, practices, and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, prioritization and communication skills
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of FLSA and Wage & Hour laws
- Able to interpret the Union Contracts.
- Work well in a team environment
- Must be detailed oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain confidential information
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7nj0-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.