The Strategy & Development Team is responsible for leading the business and strategy functions for NBCU's Digital and Advanced TV advertising sales business. Within the Strategy & Development Team, the Partnerships Team builds and operates a portfolio of ad sales partnerships with leading and emerging digital platforms, including Apple, Snap, Twitter, and YouTube. That includes identifying profitable revenue opportunities, developing the structure, partnerships, capabilities, go-to-market strategies, and execution plans necessary to capture the growth opportunities and driving those plans to implementation and through ongoing operations. We partner closely with the sales teams, product teams and content teams to manage and drive rapid revenue growth. The high-growth digital Partnerships team is seeking an exceptional, results-oriented individual to lead execution and activation for our revenue generating social media product line to join as the Specialist, Paid Social Partnerships.
The Paid Social, Specialist is responsible for managing the delivery of all NBCU Ad Sales paid social campaigns, effectively optimizing and ensuring campaigns meet and exceed performance goals across the NBCUniversal portfolio. This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement front-end campaign requirements, manage in-campaign performance, implement optimizations to meet and exceed client objectives and KPIs. The paid social media analyst provides subject matter expertise when operating campaigns and translates resulting performance/insights for in-campaign optimizations and post campaign reports. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, be highly organized, and thrive when problem solving.
• Oversee strategy, planning, & execution of paid social campaigns that meet & exceed client KPIs (or success metrics)
• Provide subject matter expertise and tactical, data-driven strategic recommendations across all paid social platforms to internal Sales, Marketing, and Planning teams
• Lead paid social campaign execution liaising between cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Editorial, and Partner/Platform teams
• Train, educate, and provide on-going platform & best practice updates to the boarder NBCU Ad Sales teams
• Hands-on paid social media monitoring with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc
• Monitor daily campaign pacing; pull, analyze and leverage insights to identify optimization opportunities and implement enhancements.
• Build relationships with core partners, stay up-to-date with platform changes, and act as a trend-spotter to bring first-to-market paid social opportunities
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on paid social media buying with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc
• Dependable, committed individual, especially with regards to monitoring critical social campaigns in the evenings and weekends
• Multitasker who can manage multiple processes in parallel with a high level of quality and consistency
• Entrepreneurial spirit, owner mindset, attention to detail, customer-focused, and creativity in problem-solving & trouble-shooting
• Proficient in Excel, strong analytical skills, comfortable with pivot tables, formulas, and organizing/understanding large data sets
• Detail-oriented, organized, and practical. Know how to prioritize effectively to get things done.
• Have a drive to constantly learn and grow within a nimble team who strongly believes in smart experimentation, agility, mutual respect, collaboration and having fun.
• Personify humble-confidence and dependability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk93o0-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.