The NBCUniversal Advertising Sales business has been united as one, seamless portfolio with a powerful ability to amplify an advertiser's message and reach the right consumer in precise, targeted ways. With two broadcast networks (English and Spanish language), 17 cable properties and more than 50 digital properties, advertisers can build ideas around their brands that leverage our unparalleled range and diversity of networks, channels, and digital platforms.
The NBCU Olympian and Paralympian Associate Program is a program for an Olympian or Paralympian who is interested in a career in Sales, Marketing, Research and Strategy. This Associate will work on the Olympic and Paralympic Sales, Marketing and Sponsorship Team focusing on the Paris 2024 Games and NBC's LA28 partnership with the United States Olympic and Paralympic Properties. The program begins in July 2023, one year out from the Paris Games, and finishes at the end of the Paralympic Games in September 2024.
We are now accepting applications for this position, expected to begin in July 2023.
• The Associate will work on key areas of the business, gaining hands-on experience, building relationships, and making an impact from day one.
• The Associate will gain real-world experience, honing research, media-buying, presentation, networking, negotiating, client development, marketing and advertising skills, while increasing business acumen and knowledge of the Media and Advertising Sales industry.
• The Associate will participate in a formal orientation and systems training, along with on-the-job training, mentorship, professional development workshops and ongoing discussions about performance and career pathing.
• The Associate will be tasked with completing a month-long assignment which will be presented to Executive Leadership.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY (relocation support and housing not provided)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization in the US
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Olympians and Paralympians encouraged to apply
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Demonstrates ability to work in fast-paced environments and handle multiple projects at once
• Demonstrates initiative and a proactive approach to problem solving
• Demonstrates strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrates an interest in Sales, Marketing, Research, and Strategy
Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0654m-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.