Digital Sales Manager
San Antonio, TX
• Work with each national sales office to formulate sales goals and competitive advantage strategies in order to achieve/surpass revenue targets.
• Work with VP of Sales in monetizing NBCUniversal Local suite of offerings: Telemundo 60 (KVDA) and Telexitos 60.2 (NVDA), in addition to non-linear business: NBC Spot-On and Peacock, and Research department on sales planning and pricing strategies, inventory management, market growth and revenue forecasting.
• Direct the national sales effort through direct communication and detailed planning. Review strategies with national reps. Provide quick response and turnaround to the national sales team and deliver on timelines and commitments.
• Develop strategies to enhance traditional revenue opportunities as well as identify new revenue streams and lead execution of activation and integration sponsorships. Work with Research to create presentations and determine estimates on programs.
• Identify local decision makers impacting national buys
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 5 years (in a top 20 market) broadcast media sales experience.
• A demonstrated record of growing market share and outperforming the market.
• Ability to understand the big picture and long-term objectives, positive mental attitude, sense of professionalism, team orientation, resourcefulness and client focus.
• Excellent communication skills, initiative, creativity, detail oriented, organizational and analytical skills required.
• Strong sense of drive and ambition
• Industry contacts, client list including both agencies and client direct contacts
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent verbal communications skills
• Knowledge of the Internet and digital media landscape
• Experience with multi-platform campaigns
• Knowledge of sales computer applications
• Ability to quickly understand and size up opportunity and/or problems and respond with creative ideas and solutions
• Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
• National Sales Manager experience in a medium to major market
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvy05m-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.